A lot of us want to apply for a certain credit card but not everyone is qualified due to numerous reasons and one of the most notable is the credit score. Banks are unlikely to offer credit cards or approve applications of people with an unsatisfactory credit score. If you’re one of them, don’t lose hope because there’s a way to get approval for the credit card you want through shopping cart trick; you can even visit some ideal shopping cart trick stores to get more information.
How to do it?
- Visit the official website of the store that you want to apply a card for.
- Sign up for their loyalty program, though some people were lucky enough to skip this step and go forward with check out as a guest.
- Add a handful of items to the check out.
- Provide you address, be sure that it’s the same as the address stated in your credit reports.
- Follow through with the check out process up until the final payment window. Before this page, you should be able to receive an offer found in a popup window. In case nothing popped up then either you need to try again or something went wrong in the process.
- Accept the offer displayed in the popup window.
- Complete the entire application.
Keep in mind that the information you enter has to be the same with your credit report. Even though the shopping cart trick is a soft pull, there is still a verification process and if they’re unable to verify your identity then they won’t offer the card. You’re not required to actually purchase items from the website where you used the shopping cart trick. After the application is done, you’ll automatically return to the checkout page, but if you closed it earlier then just abandon the website.