Have you ever heard of the Genius Pack G3? Can it really be the best carry-on luggage out there? Well, it has placed high among numerous reviews including the Travel + Leisure as well as Fodor’s; this says a lot about at its quality. You can visit their website if you want to know more about the bag as well as the brand.
Genius Pack G3
One of the main reasons why people opt for the Genius G3 is the air valve which basically compress the clothing thus taking up less space. Fortunately, if you’re someone who can’t stand disorganization in a luggage, then you’ll love the compartment inside the luggage which is labeled to help maximize the space. Even if you’re not the most organized person in the world then all the more reason to find the labelled compartments helpful. There is also an exterior pocket where the owner can placed all their reading materials, water bottles and even passports for better convenience. Owners may add a portable USB power bank as well as an umbrella on the top-mount.
Apart from the air valves and pockets, the top is filled with memory foam and the side handles add comfort. Four 360 degree wheels and the ballistic nylon offer easier handling. Below are a handful of the other features:
- An expandable zip feature to add 25% more space for packaging.
- Embedded checklist to make sure that every essential is securely packed for travel.
- Retractable ID card where the owner can put their IDs or business cards.
- Jacket wrap technology for added protection.
- Has the approved maximum carry on allowance which is approved by all major airlines.
- Separate compartments for undergarments, chargers and socks.
- Removable laundry bag that you can easily zip out, clean and zip back.