Sunlight is an important source of energy for the mother earth. Every living organism is dependent upon the sun some way or the another. The human skin is designed in such a way that it can generate Vitamin D when exposed to the sunlight. But attached to the benefits there are several drawbacks too. The rays of the sun carry ultraviolet radiations. When the human skin gets overexposed to these UV radiations, they skin cells start getting damaged. These dead skin cells contribute to making the skin tone appear dull or tanned. Sun tanning is a very common phenomenon which happens with almost every human being. There are several home remedies as well as medicinal tablets which are present in the market to treat sun tanning. One such tablet is the Riotan. This article will narrate you the five things which nobody told you about the Riotan.
- What Is Riotan?
It is a tablet which is specially designed to provide skin tanning. The tanning of the skin due to sunburn can be a stressful component for the youth. The person who loves their skin would never want to get it damaged. This tablet would help you in making the skin like it was tanned naturally thereby making the sunless harmful.
- What Are The Ingredients Used In The Medicine?
The tablet is composed of the following ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose: Used as a vitamin supplement
- Dicalcium phosphate: Used for supplying calcium
- Magnesium stearate: Used as an anti-caking agent
- Silica: Used for health benefits
- Copper gluconate: Combined with PABA it gives out pigmentation which makes the skin darker.
- L-Tyrosine: Amino acid used for building material
- PABA: Is a type of vitamin B which produces melanin that makes the skin darker.
- How To Consume These Tablets?
This tablet can be consumed one to two times a day. The consumption depends on the person requirement of skin darkening.
Sun tanning can be really harmful. In worst cases, it can even cause skin cancer. Hence, in order to protect your body from getting damaged try out the pills which the article have talked about.